Friday, March 21, 2014

The Progress of the two Nieces

I thought you might like these progress photos. Neither are finished, Eden needs the book the chair and her overall flesh still needs to be finished. Her hair will have more detail and will be darker. The light was different each time I photographed with my phone camera, so. I'm loving the background color which is really closer to the second to the last one. The eyes need more work and the flesh is just beginning to layer up and tone correctly.
 Korynne is so close but going through a big change. I loved the halo but wanted it to fade back. I played with several background colors and picked this muted pink with the lighter halo. It needs at least four more layer to get the effect I want. Her skin has warmed up nicely needs a little more pinking and more depth in the eyes. Her hair needs the same as Eden's. More detail and darker. 

No comments: